Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can I get a bikini wax with loose skin (weight loss)?

I've recently lost some weight, and I'm hoping that everything will tighten up with exercise and time, but I do have some loose skin on my stomach and upper thighs, and I'm wondering if it's possible to wax in that situation. I know the skin has to be held firmly. What do you think?

Can I get a bikini wax with loose skin (weight loss)?
OUCH!! Loose or tight skin those strips being ripped hurt!


I think it would still be ok. Even if the skin is tight, they still tug on it to make it as flat as possible. If you wax b/c fear of razor burn, I have the perfect solution! Its called bikini zone, on the same aisle as shaving cream, and its awesome. Not a bit of razor burn. To be on the safe side, always use a new razor, specifically for that area ONLY. Shaving your legs with it will dull it fast=resulting in razor burn!


Good Luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment